You Can Continue Living at Home With Privacy, Security and Dignity
- Click Here To See Why It Matters That Pathways Private Duty Is A Full-Service Employer Agency and Not a “Registry” or “Referral Agency”.
- Click To See Why It Matters That Pathways Private Duty Is A State-Licensed California Home Care Organization.
There comes a time in almost every person’s life when they can’t perform everyday tasks on their own. Some of those tasks may be very important for health and safety reasons. That’s when in-home caregivers can make the difference between the person’s being able to continuing to live at home instead of having to move to an assisted living facility or nursing home.
One of the things we hear frequently is, “We wish that we had known about you sooner!” Would you prefer to continue living at home? Well now you can, with help from in-home caregivers from Pathways Private Duty.
While there are many care options, a few of the most common benefits are:
- Receive care in the comfort of home
- Provide an alternative to nursing home care
- Recover from an illness, accident or surgery
- Manage a chronic illness in the comfort of home
- Recover from out-patient surgery with post operative care
- Catch problems early before they become a medical emergency
- Relieve family members from the demands of caregiving
- Provide care for a patient with special needs
- Provide care without having to request doctor’s orders
Comprehensive Process and Custom Care Plans
The premier provider of Bay Area private duty services, Pathways Private Duty assists older adults and the chronically ill in the activities of daily life. Up to 24 hours a day, on a temporary or long term basis, care can be provided in any setting:
- Home / apartment
- Assisted living facility
- Skilled nursing facility
You receive a personal assessment by a manager or nurse to create a custom care plan for your caregiving needs. Client Care Coordinators and nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure that your needs are met.
Private Duty Caregivers Programs & Services
Personal Care Services
- Bathing / dressing
- Personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Incontinence care
Home Support Services
- Homemaker / companion
- Meal preparation
Pathways Is The Employer Of The Caregivers And Takes Responsibility For All Employer Obligations
We screen, insure and bond experienced personnel who provide individualized care. Pathways Private Duty is a full service employer agency responsible for employee supervision, payroll taxes, worker’s compensation, liability insurances and unemployment taxes.
Licensed, Insured and Bonded Caregiving Services
Pathways Private Duty is licensed as a Home Care Organization under the California Home Care Services Consumer Protection Act. Pathways Private Duty caregivers are also all individually registered and background checked by the state as Home Care Aides.