Caring for Life At All Stages
- Safety for living independently
- Intervention before it becomes an emergency
- Medication reminders
- Caregivers experienced in Hospice, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or Rehab
- Special training in care of clients with dementia
- Help to reduce hospital readmissions
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, meal prep, driving)
- 1 on 1 attention in hospital or nursing home (sitters)
- Round-the-clock shifts
Nursing supervision is provided at no cost. Services are initiated upon patient/family acceptance.
Pathways Private Duty does not require a physician’s order for services.
Pathways Private Duty is a community-based, not-for-profit organization.