Are you a caregiver seeking an exciting and rewarding career opportunity in the Bay Area? We have openings for caregivers on our Private Duty team.
We offer the opportunity for one-on-one patient care in an atmosphere that values your independence and creative problem solving.
We have from 3-hour to 12-hour shifts available depending on your availability and client needs. Locations vary from Daly City to San Jose, and from Oakland to Milpitas. We will work with you to develop a schedule that helps you brings balance in your life. Pathways serves patients and families in the communities of Alameda County, San Mateo County and Santa Clara County.
Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for participation in a comprehensive benefit program; your position and your scheduled hours will determine the particular benefits for which you are eligible. Our benefits include:
- We pay our caregivers $15.00 – $17.68 per hour.
- We pay Overtime Premium after 8 hours per day and 40 regular hours per week,
- We pay Double Time Premium after 12 hours per day
- We pay additional wages on top of your pay when working specific shifts
- We recognize 10 holidays and pay Holiday Premium of 1.5 times your rate when you work them
- We offer vacation pay up to 12 days off per year (paid time off)
- We also offer 3 additional sick pay days (paid time off)
- We pay Mileage Reimbursement when you use your personal car for business purposes
- We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- We provide a 100% company-funded, Retirement Pension Plan
- We pay our portion of the taxes, so you don’t have to
- We cover you with Worker’s Compensation
- We offer monthly in-person Inservice Training
- We offer additional methods to obtain annual training.
Note: All employees are required to be cleared on the California Department of Social Services, Home Care Services Bureau Registry, and submit live-scan fingerprinting through the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), prior to hire. If you have not completed this process we have trained staff available to help you with the process.
If you’re ready for an exciting and rewarding career putting patients first, then submit your interest to Pathways Private Duty.
Email Your Resume to Us:
Or call us at 888-600-CARE (2273)